Visit “Gameday Central” at GoHuskies.com to find out all the ways that fans can participate in game days this season, including:
- Submit your photos and videos of you cheering from home, as well as your messages of support for the team – they’ll be displayed on the videoboard during the game.
- Take part in Virtual Homecoming by using the hashtag #HuskyHomecoming on social media to share your photos and Homecoming traditions.
- Win prizes like gift cards to Husky Team Store, and a Jimmy Lake signed football by playing the Husky Football Challenge.
- Read the digital Yearbook and game program.
Share your fondest memories and read decade-by-decade stories about the now 100-year history of Husky Stadium.
As the Pac-12 previously announced, spectators will not be permitted inside conference venues this fall and until at least Jan. 1 for basketball competitions.
- Locally, all parking lots throughout the entire campus footprint will be closed on gameday when the Huskies are playing, both home and away, as tailgating will not be permitted.
- Additionally, sailgating will also not be permitted, as well as any in-person gatherings for watch parties on campus.
Debuting this Saturday, and for every home game, fans can tune in to a live webstream, featuring a live look at pregame warmups, interviews with Husky legends and other special guests, interactive fan elements and other exclusive content, in addition to hearing play by play from Tony Castricone and Damon Huard.
- Show is embedded within a new live stats package, designed for fans to display on their laptop, tablet, phone of “second screen” as they watch the game broadcast on TV.
- Broadcast begins at 7pm PT on Saturday and runs through the conclusion of the game.
- Fans can find it on game day at GoHuskies.com or via @uwathletics social channels, and will be directed to it in the Gameday email
Sound the Siren Alexa App
- To enable, say, “Alexa, Enable Washington Huskies Sound the Siren”
- Once enabled, the Siren will Sound any time you say, “Alexa, Touchdown Washington!”