For all the video highlights be sure to follow the link, via Twitter.
- Seattle grabs the first quarter lead as two big passes to Will Dissly and David Moore move the team downfield, then Chris Carson finishes the drive with this six yard score to give the Seahawks a 7-3 lead.
- After back to back three and outs, and a Bucs field goal, Seattle moves quickly down the field and caps off the drive with this easy 22 yard strike to Dissly for six. Seahawks extend their lead to 14-6 in the second quarter.
- Metcalf for 16. Dissly for 18. Then, despite a poorly thrown ball, Metcalf beats his man late in the first half for this 41 yard touchdown extending the Seahawks lead to 21-9 at the half.
- The Bucs can't seem to put it in the end-zone. On 1st and 20, Russell Wilson goes deep to David Moore who strolls in for the touchdown.
- Wilson's two point conversion on that touchdown was good, then this game starts to run down quickly with lots of punts.
- Seahawks defense closes it out and win, 29-15 over Tampa Bay. Team now goes to 6-3, including 4-1 at CenturyLink Field.