- First drive is led by David Moore. He has two catches for 59 yards including this 23 yard touchdown. Seahawks capture a 7-0 lead over New Orleans.
- After 10 unanswered points by the Saints, Tyler Lockett returns a kickoff 82 yards and Russell Wilson finishes off the quick drive with a short touchdown pass to D.K. Metcalf. Seahawks regain the lead, 14-10.
- Drew Brees tries to go over the middle to Jared Cook and is picked off by Bobby Wagne. Seattle can't gain a yard and settle for a field goal, extending their lead to 17-10 in the middle of the second quarter.
- Drew Brees is picked again! This time by Shaq Griffin. On Seattle's drive, a Jason Myers field goal attempt hits the right upright, keeping Seattle at 17. The Saints then march down and score before the half, making it 17-10.
- We move to the fourth quarter where the Saints now lead 24-17 and Russell Wilson takes off for 30 yards. Then fumbles. Saints recover and the Seahawks hold them to a field goal, making it 27-17 with 7:12 left in the game.
- Seahawks need a big play after the field goal. Rashaad Penny steps up. NINETY. SEVEN. YARDS. TO. THE. HOUSE. Huge kickoff return reduces the Saints lead to just three.
- Punts dominate the game before Seattle takes over at their own 10 with 1:43 left and one timeout. Dissly for 21. Dissly for 14. Dissly for 9. Dissly for 19. Then the Saints forget about the other tight end Ed Dickson, who breaks a tackle and gets in for the go-ahead touchdown.
Content Goes Here