1. Adam Scott- no one has gone back to back since Tiger in 2001 and 2002- great in Masters and playing very well…One of three players to make the cut in each of the last 8 majors and only one to post a below par aggregate score. (-4) Tiger is +21 and Dufner is +12.
2. Matt Kuchar- most consistent player in the world but can he win? 8 top 10's no wins…8th and 3rd last 2 years
3. Dustin Johnson- Along with Rory the most talented player in the world but what the heck happened in Houston? 80 and a Withdraw?
4. Bubba Watson- kind of a forgotton guy over the last few weeks but 4 top 3s this year- Came into Masters rolling in 2012 and won it..best golf of his career then and now
5. Zach Johnson- Former champ but hasn't been as hot lately as he was in the winter- 5 top 10's
6. Jason Day- he would be my favorite without question but I’m concerned about the thumb- Killed it in majors last year
7. Keegan Bradley- Consistently good all year and due a win…had 1 bad round each of the last 2 years at Augusta
8. Rory McElroy- Monumental collapse in 2011 with an 80 in 4th round- 1 bad 79 round last year- maybe most talented golfer in world- not great in masters (more rounds over 76 than he does in the 60's.
9. Jason Dufner- How can you not root for Duf? He isn't just a characture, he can play
10. Phil Mickelson- 3 time winner -9 top 5s in last 12 years- mediocre lately until last week
11. Sergio Garcia-hot all year- Top 11 in every match play tourney and sweet 16 in match play
12. Hunter Mahan- Either top 12 or cut in last 6 years- withdrew from last tourney before this week
13. Charl Schwartzel- Former champ playing pretty well right now
14. Lee Westwood- When he's playing really well he's really good at the Masters, he isn't really good right now
15. Justin Rose- 11th and 8th last 2 years